SUPPORT OUR FUNDING
Did you know the council wants your input on how to spend their cultural monies?
Their 20k investment allows us to get match funding from the Arts Council England & East Sussex Arts Partnership so that we can continue to put on Coastal Currents year on year.
We believe we deliver the points below, & if you agree, want to support Coastal Currents & ensure we continue to receive funding, fill out their survey, by clicking the link below, and give us a mention!
Hastings Borough Council Cultural Service Review
- Encourage community cohesion & social engagement through accessible and diverse cultural activity
- Ensure high quality cultural opportunities within formal & informal education are available to all
- Grow the creative economy, supporting creative & cultural businesses & practitioners to develop & become more sustainable, & attracting new investment
- Develop & promote a refreshed identity for Hastings which brings contemporary culture & heritage together in a coherent and marketable brand
- Support & develop a high quality year round cultural programme, that links to regeneration & tourism strategies
- Support & enable the preservation, development & use of our cultural assets.
ADD US ON EASYFUNDRAISING
Please help support Coastal Currents Arts Festival by shopping online.
Use easyfundraising to shop with over 3,300 retailers including Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com, eBay, Boden, and M&S.
Every time you shop, you’ll raise a free donation for Coastal Currents Arts Festival every time, it’s that easy!
Watch a short video here to find out how to get started
Find out more: www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/coastalcurrentsartsfestival/